The FEI has requested new reporting procedures of all National Federations and Ride Organizers. This entails reporting metabolic eliminations for all events, both CEI and CEN. Note that riders (and horses) Certificate of Capability (CoC) will be withdrawn if:
1) a metabolic elimination which requires invasive treatment occurs within 6 months of the Nominated Entries Date for the 2008 WEC.
2) two consecutive metabolic eliminations occur within the same 6 month period.
This loss of CoC will likely effect the decision by riders, trainers, and owners with respect to the application of invasive treatment following an endurance event. It is assumed that intravenous re-hydration following a metabolic elimination will cause the withdrawal of the CoC.
FEI Letter to National Federations
FEI Article 825.6 - Final Qualification Criteria
You may comment below.
mardi 4 décembre 2007
Archives du blog
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (68)
- Arabian Horse Association Now Included in World Re...
- Successful Endurance Riding with Jill Thomas, Part 1
- Flu Vaccine for New Zealand- December 2007
- Joyeux Noel: L'équipe de Cheval Endurance France
- Musculoskeletal System: blog from Persian Horse
- Endurance Great Britain
- Flu outbreak cancels show horse events - Dec 12 2007
- Getting the hump - Dec 14 2007
- Ice skater turned horse rider gallops to success -...
- 2008 Rambouillet
- Jeni Gilbert EnduranceGB Supreme Champion 2007
- National Federations to Report Metabolic Eliminations
- Oletta 2007
- Shaikha Madiya in 120-km Abu Dhabi ride - Dec 2 2007
- AUSTR - Fair Treatment Recreational and Sporting H...
- Horse welfare at top of FEI endurance review
- ▼ décembre (18)