Horsedealsflu.blogspot.com - Comment by Erich Raab
Fair Treatment Recreational and Sporting Horse Owners ?
Not least, thanks to the persistent efforts of the Australian Horse Industry Council with the full support of recreational horse owners , the Horse Racing Industry is back in business. And why not. Most horse lovers are glad horse racing is back and movement restrictions for the racing industry horses have been largely removed. Special conditions for the industry have applied all along anyway.
Now, what about the tens of thousands of recreational & sporting horses and their still suffering owners.
posted by horsedeals.com.au
dimanche 2 décembre 2007
Archive du blog
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (68)
- Arabian Horse Association Now Included in World Re...
- Successful Endurance Riding with Jill Thomas, Part 1
- Flu Vaccine for New Zealand- December 2007
- Joyeux Noel: L'équipe de Cheval Endurance France
- Musculoskeletal System: blog from Persian Horse
- Endurance Great Britain
- Flu outbreak cancels show horse events - Dec 12 2007
- Getting the hump - Dec 14 2007
- Ice skater turned horse rider gallops to success -...
- 2008 Rambouillet
- Jeni Gilbert EnduranceGB Supreme Champion 2007
- National Federations to Report Metabolic Eliminations
- Oletta 2007
- Shaikha Madiya in 120-km Abu Dhabi ride - Dec 2 2007
- AUSTR - Fair Treatment Recreational and Sporting H...
- Horse welfare at top of FEI endurance review
- ▼ décembre (18)