samedi 8 septembre 2007
There's quite a bit of excitement for UAE - I'm feeling it too. It's not over yet, but they're doing everything right, and well, and with a high degree of professionalism and sportsmanship.
The top 14 riders are all within 15 minutes of the leaders!!
Merri's taking a few more photos, we'll catch the front runners as they leave and then head back to the main camp for the finish.
A little cooler, slight breeze, less humid -
I just talked to Darolyn - she's still hanging in there. Cheryl's doing great, as is Jan. :)
I have a printout of team standings as of VG 4,
1. UAE 17:0313
2. France 17:39
3. Bahrain 17:50
4. Belgium 17:58
5. Germany 18:06
6. Spain 18:08
7. Portugal 18:30
8. Suisse 19:15
9. GBR 19:17
10. Italie 19:21
11. USA 19:39
12. NED 20:51
Archives du blog
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (68)
- Karin Boulanger Wins 2007 Monpazier!!
- UK: Fire crews save drowning horse
- Denmark prepares for Scandinavian Championship
- FRA: Néris. les Bains (FRA)
- Metabolic Eliminations in Race Results - Why it Ma...
- Malibu Endurance
- Qatar Foundation supports Al Shaqab team at Portug...
- UK News: France takes dual European endurance gold
- Images of the Finish
- Nearing the Finish - It's a Race!!!
- European Championship: Bahrain Ready
- FRA: Bourg d'Oisans CEI** Results
- ▼ septembre (12)