Following on from the successful Fast Track process for the *Rating of FEI Endurance Judges, the FEI introduced a similar process for the *Rating of FEI Endurance Veterinarians at the start of 2007.
By 31 December 2007 most FEI National Federations had registered their FEI Veterinarians using the *Rating Criteria as circulated by the NFs at the end of 2006.
In order to allow those Federations who have yet to submit their registrations an extension of time, the cut off date for using the FEI Veterinary Fast Track option will now close on 31 March 2008.
Thereafter, any FEI Endurance Veterinarian who wishes to become *Rated must follow the full criteria as defined.
As agreed, the use of *Rated Endurance Veterinarians at *Rated Endurance rides will remain voluntary throughout 2008. This will become compulsory starting January 2009.
jeudi 7 février 2008
Archives du blog
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (43)
- FG reader in successful Andes charity trek - Feb 2...
- Canada: Hall of Fame award for Canadian endurance ...
- Australian State Declared Free of Equine Influenza...
- Australia : Foreign interest shown in outback came...
- NZ horses and rides in top endurance rankings
- Fast Track 'Window' Extended to FEI Veterinarians ...
- Endurance Britain helps Buckinghamshire rescue hor...
- PETA vs. Bin Laden: News Stranger Than Fiction - F...
- ▼ février (10)