Horsetalk.co.nz - Full Story
Endurance stalwart Nancy Beacon is the first recipient of Endurance Canada's Hall of Fame Award.
Beacon of Flesherton, Ontario, has contributed significantly to the development of the endurance sport, in both Ontario and Canada. Over the years she has spent considerable time mentoring up-and-coming riders, including allowing them to compete on her veteran horses to get started in the sport. Many of today's top riders owe their start in the sport to Beacon.
She was founding member of Canadian Long Distance Riders Association, has been a Lay Judge at many rides over the years, worked as a course designer for many rides, been the Trail Master for several Federation Equestre International (FEI) rides held in Ontario, and hosted the first Canadian FEI Endurance competition in 1989 in Ontario.
Beacon has also competed in many FEI rides during her career...
jeudi 28 février 2008
Archive du blog
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (43)
- FG reader in successful Andes charity trek - Feb 2...
- Canada: Hall of Fame award for Canadian endurance ...
- Australian State Declared Free of Equine Influenza...
- Australia : Foreign interest shown in outback came...
- NZ horses and rides in top endurance rankings
- Fast Track 'Window' Extended to FEI Veterinarians ...
- Endurance Britain helps Buckinghamshire rescue horses
- PETA vs. Bin Laden: News Stranger Than Fiction - F...
- ▼ février (10)