Travel and movement restrictions on horses in some areas of Australia affected by equine flu are starting to ease. By the end of this month, some riders will be able to leave their properties to ride, and by March or April, begin participating in local competitions again.
News.com.au has the Full Story
Archives du blog
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (43)
- Two Canadian Riders Opt Out of Olympics - Jan 18 2008
- Bin Laden Son Wants to Be Peace Activist - Jan 17 ...
- Austr: Sydney Airport is now no-go for NZ horses -...
- What the crew thinks of the richest ever endurance...
- Olympic Organizers Confident Hong Kong Weather wil...
- Tropical horses could win the Olympic equestrian e...
- Dubai: Liz Taylor back again!
- Strong French line-up for HHSM Endurance Cup 2008
- Australia: Happy Trails Again - Jan 3 2008
- ▼ janvier (9)